Resources from Physician Groups:
- New Guidelines Recommend Oral Appliances for Obstructive Sleep Apnea, American Academy of Sleep Medicine Physician Group – SleepEducation.com
- Practice Parameters for the Treatment of Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea with Oral Appliances: And Update for 2005, An American Academy of Sleep Medicine Report
- National Sleep Foundation
- Depression and Sleep Apnea National Sleep Foundation
- Sleep Disorders National Sleep Foundation
- Tips on Achieving a Better Nights Sleep National Sleep Foundation
- Apnea and Sleep Disorder Searches National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- Lots of Information on Apnea American Sleep Apnea Association
- Limited Information on Apnea Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- More on Oral Appliances Vancouver Sleep and Breathing Center
- Sleep Apnea – The Phantom of the Night: Overcome Sleep Apnea Syndrome and Win Your Hidden Struggle to Breathe, Sleep, and Live by T. Scott Johnson M.D. (Author)
- The Promise of Sleep: A Pioneer in Sleep Medicine Explores the Vital Connection Between Health, Happiness, and a Good Night’s Sleep by William C. Dement (Author)
Dr. Lydia Sosenko, D.D.S., D. ABDSM
Founder of Dental Sleep Medicine of Illinois
National Sleep Apnea Lecturer
Join Dr. Sosenko for her next FREE Snoring and Sleep Apnea Relief Webcast and Conference Call as she discusses:
Snoring: Dangerous, Deadly and Defeatable!
Sign-up below to receive your login information.
Do you have a trade show or event that you would like an expert?
Dr. Sosenko and Dr. Weyneth would be honored to have the opportunity to come out for a presentation.
Past Presentations Include:
- Snoring: Dangerous, Deadly, Defeatable!
- Signs and Treatment of Sleep Apnea
- How to Keep Your Family Cavity Free for a Lifetime!
- The Latest Technology in the Dental Industry: How it can help you!
- How to Achieve an Extreme Smile Makeover