- Snoring & Sleep Apnea
- What is Snoring / Sleep Apnea?
- Health Consequences of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Health Consequences of Snoring
- Who is More Likely to Have Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Symptoms of Snoring / Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Diagnosis of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment/Management of Snoring/Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treating Snoring: A Life or Death Decision!
- Oral Appliance Therapy
- Categories of Oral Appliances for Snoring & Apnea
- Indications for use of an Oral Appliances (OA)
- Advantages of using an Oral Appliance (OA)
- Are there any side effects of using Oral Appliance Therapy?
- 5 Most Common Oral Appliance Questions
- Which appliance is best for me?
- Samples of FDA approved Oral Appliances (OA)
- Maximizing Insurance Benefits
- Facial Pain & Jaw Pain
- About Us
- Why Choose Our Doctors
- In the News
- Glossary of Terms
- New Patient Forms
- Contact Us
The mouthpiece has freed me from the apnea machine and allowed me to travel with a small appliance. I sleep though the night instead of waking every 2-4 hours prior to treatment. It is much easier than wearing a mask and the flexibility it provides is greatly appreciated. — D. Naperville, IL
Subscribe to Us
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.