- Snoring & Sleep Apnea
- What is Snoring / Sleep Apnea?
- Health Consequences of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Health Consequences of Snoring
- Who is More Likely to Have Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Symptoms of Snoring / Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Diagnosis of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treatment/Management of Snoring/Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Treating Snoring: A Life or Death Decision!
- Oral Appliance Therapy
- Categories of Oral Appliances for Snoring & Apnea
- Indications for use of an Oral Appliances (OA)
- Advantages of using an Oral Appliance (OA)
- Are there any side effects of using Oral Appliance Therapy?
- 5 Most Common Oral Appliance Questions
- Which appliance is best for me?
- Samples of FDA approved Oral Appliances (OA)
- Maximizing Insurance Benefits
- Facial Pain & Jaw Pain
- About Us
- Why Choose Our Doctors
- In the News
- Glossary of Terms
- New Patient Forms
- Contact Us
With the experience and professionalism of this staff and Dr. Sosenko, I was fitted for an appliance that has finally put my sleep apnea problems to bed. — Dennis Y. Elwood, IL
Subscribe to Us
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.